The wire rope puller need not accompany a wire-drum for rolling up wire rope, and is small in size, light in weight. By moving the handle left and right, wire rope passes through, as if it were hauled by means of two chucks equipped inside the body. This is very simple done and no experience is necessary.
Description of each part:
- Adjustable handle for easy operation
- Backward lever & forward lever placed in tandem providing a slim design and assuring power transfer along the center
- Built-in shearing pin prevent overload. It functions at approx.50% overload and the pins can be replaced without removing the load
- Anchor bolt offers numerous and versatile connection possibilities with load hoods, sling ropes and sling chains
- Rope clamp system easily disengaged with a lever allowing smooth installation of the wire rope
- Stamped serial number for easy identification
- High strength cast aluminum alloy body light weight, simple to operate, smooth contour design with large, flat bottom surface for increased stability in horizontal as well as vertical working position
- Galv. steel wire rope mounted on a reel, every rope is operation ally tested to 150% of the rated capacity and is issued with an individual test certificate
1) Measures small and light
2) Equipped with two safety devices, and this guarantees safe operations.
3) Wire rope is drawn out straight, by distant operations regardless of wire lengths.
4) Transmission speed 3 meters per minute, and this is the fastest among all hand-driven hauling devices.
5) Wire rope can be used at any working degrees.
6) Equipped with a safety hook, preventing wire rope from coming off while operation.
7) Most rationally planned, designed and durable.